Keratin Treatment is a revolutionary hair reconstructor and volume reducing treatment that eliminates kinky and frizzy hair textures, leaving hair straight, healthy and shiny for up to three months depending on the hair type. Completely repairs hair, coating hair with keratin, rejuvenating hair structure and gives it a shiny, flexible look. Keratin, together with a highly concentrated protein compound, has a unique synergy that acts fast and vigorously to regenerate and rebuild the hair shaft. The use of this unique formula will bring back the natural strength and shine that the hair has lost over the years because of harsh chemicals, sunlight, and pollution. It works on all types of hair.
Directions of Use
The process can take anywhere between 1 to 3 hours to depend on hair type, length, and fullness.
- Before the treatment, the hair must be thoroughly shampooed to strip any oils. Wash hair twice on chemically treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Keratin Purifying Shampoo.
- Blow hair to 100% dry.
- Shake the bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Keratin Treatment into a bowl. Apply to hair with brush using 1/2" sections. Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated. (Gloves should be worn for this application).
- Place hair in the cap
- For chemically treated or damaged hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. For very resistant, coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry.
- With a heat resistant comb, divide hair into 4 sections.
- Using a 450°F (230°C) flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8-inch sections. Slowly move the iron from root to ends 5-7 times (7-10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Brazilian Keratin Treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°F (200°C).
- After 3 days or 72 hours, hair should be washed with Keratin Daily Shampoo and Conditioner. (Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride).